"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Mother's Day To You, Mom!

If Mom's the type of person who likes to laugh, here are some poems that will tickle her pink.

Proud of You

Mom you are a shining star though the world doesn't know your name.
You have no fancy title like Baroness or Dame.
Mom you really are a star, my mother mentor and friend.
A Nobel Prize for motherhood is what I'd recommend.
And if I won the lottery I'd share my win with you
I'd take you Mom on a spending spree each day the whole year through!
You may not be famous, as your face is known to few.
But Mom I think you are wonderful and I'm so proud of you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy mother's day po and to all mother's out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so cute. Happy Mother's Day and God bless all mothers!

    Your Daily Word

    ReplyDelete