"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, May 1, 2009

Are You an Extra Ordinary Mom?

This very cute Meme was created by Enchie of Sweet Nothings. Thanks dear for sharing this with us :-)! To All Mom out there, join us and share why you think you are an extraordinary Mom by clicking the logo below.

I am an xtraordinarymom!

The rules are so simple:
1.Grab the badge
2.Share your story as an Xtraordinary Mom! It may be through pictures, videos, poems, letters. Anything that your heart desires.
3.Let other moms know where they can grab the badge.

I am forever grateful for God, the Father for blessing me with two wonderful kids. First, my daughter, Ruth (who is back to God who gave us life) and Jacob who is 4 yr old. now. My son made me realized how much love I can give him...that I can love unconditionally, stress my patience, be selfless, sacrifice more for the better and be long-suffering, too! My life changed in so many ways...he taught me how to have fun, be happy and that the good things in life come from small and simple things that we are are blessed with and we do . I love my son so much...he is our pride and joy! Motherhood indeed taught me lessons I never known before!

9 comments:

  1. It is wonderful that through something we embraced in life we learn a lot of things. It may be for change or just to realize how blessed we are to have become the Mother we are now.This is a wonderful sharing Mommy Cecile, thank you for giving hugs to this Mommy meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel every word you said ate.. sarap maging mommy ano...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to be a mom myself Mommy Ces..so excited to hold my baby and see him grow..hahay..kakainggit talaga kayo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pic. cute baby...cnt wait to be a mommy hehe..plan nmin ni hubby nxt yr pa..

    ReplyDelete
  5. sayang grab ko sana kaso di pa ako mom hahaha...was here

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait ate ces to be a real mommy hehe...soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's day Ms. Cecille!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ate Cecille, happy Mom's day.. Hope you have a great one.. thanks for the greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saan ang celebration natin dyan ate?

    ReplyDelete