"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Rose Test



You Believe that Love is Devotion


When you think of love, you think of committing to one person for the rest of your life.

In love, you see things how they could be. You are wrapped up in your own dreams.

If you are in love, you like to keep it a secret for a while. It feels more special that way.

You are somewhat patient in love. You can wait for the right person, but once you have found the right one, you're very impatient.

4 comments:

  1. There's beauty in waiting. Let's learn to wait and be still for God to move in our lives.

    Your brother from Your Daily Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love somebody in a wrong time. But hey, he just tricked me with his antics. Now, I hope God will forgive him for all the wrongdoings he did to me... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess this describes you really well coz you've finally found the right man for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, gusto ko.. ganda naman ng description mo ate...

    ReplyDelete