"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday - The Voice of God!

This is the first time I joined the: Thankful Thursday" meme and I am already liking it because I can voice out what I am thankful for for this week. The host of this month's meme is no other that Lynn of Spiritual Unequal Marriage. This week's theme is "The Voice of God".


I have so much to be thankful for, to God who has blessed me with everything I need to be happy in this life. I thanked HIM for giving me a loving husband and adorable son, who are my pride and joy! I thanked God for the life that I have now, for his protection and guidance. He has been there for me ever since I put my Faith in HIM, he listens every time I talk to HIM in prayer. I can always fell His presence every time I need HIM. He always answers my prayer through the still small voice...through other people...through reading the scriptures and through listening to the prophet's voice. I am glad to know that I can talk to Him and He will always answers my pleading.

Father, I have held onto this thing. I have heard you say, “Cecile (insert your name), get rid of it. I will wait as long as it takes.” Oh Father, let today be that day. I want to be part of your plan this summer. I want to see new horizons and the fantastic surprises you have waiting for me. Father, today, I surrender it to you. Do not let me ever take it back. Bind the enemy who will tempt me and protect me from this sin. When I feel weak, God surround me with the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit. I ask all this in the powerful name of Jesus, my Redeemer. Amen.

3 comments: