"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Trip Canceled!

Today was supposed to be my son's class to go to the pumpkin patch; but due to the weather (raining), it was canceled. It was good that these kids were very understanding though a bit disappointed. They just had a little picnic inside their classroom. They also had fun wearing their fave storybook character; obviously, my son's fave is Woody at the Toy Story animated movie :-)!

With his teacher, Mrs. McCrea...outside their classroom.

Drew this pumpkin for me :-); thanks, son!

Striking a pose :-)!

2 comments:

  1. hahahha...ka cute ni woody...sigo pa diay sa iya ang iyang woddy nga costume teCes....sos woi bisan unsa costume ni jake...gwapo jud permi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a handsome woody! Good thing he never out grew the woody costume ces, he seems like growing and getting taller to me. I really love your Jake's smile ces, pa kusi sa aping.

    ReplyDelete