"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

CC: As His Wife


Though I already know what my husband thinks of me as wife, I still had to ask him on this one :-). The first thing he said was: I am a brave person. Brave to leave my immediate family and live in a foreign land. Brave to have gone through many surgeries peacefully and calmly...and without fear. Then, second: A passionate and caring wife. I like to cuddle and kiss him on his cheeks....and he loves it though he is the opposite of me most of the time :-). He calls me 'the best cook'; he eats whatever I serve him. A considerate person who thinks of other people's feelings. Even though he made the same mistake twice or thrice, I still forgave him....and he loves me for being a forgiving and trusting wife. Doting mother to our son. And most of all, his very "best friend." He can tell me everything without being judgmental...and vice versa. What about you? Tell us what your spouse think of you.


Rodliz’s Nest

3 comments:

  1. aw!!! giving up something very important because of someone is such a very sweet acts. napaka brave mo nga, I agree with you hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waahh..nice one and i think he is right with you cecile..you are really all those:) good day!

    mine is up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tingin ko nga ate Ces napaka considerate mong tao. I guess, para ke Matt, you are the perfect wife di ba? He respects you so much and you are both blessed to have each other.

    Sorry now lang naka comment, last week kasi ayaw i accept. :)

    ReplyDelete