"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, May 13, 2011

Pink Friday: Pink Roses

This photo was taken last year on Valentines Day. Hubby bought me a bouquet of flowers with card and chocolates. I love the flowers the best for he seldom bring me some because I told him long time ago not to worry about flowers for me for any occasion; he was obedient, lol. Now, I always wish that he would bring me flowers again even without occasion just like he always do. Oh well, I could only wish :-(...Anyway, here is my entry this week for PF.

Join us and share your pink color stuffs. Click the badge below, now! Thanks you for stopping by with your sweet comments.

7 comments:

  1. Excellent photos!!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Glad to have found you to follow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are just so lovely, Mommy Ces! My PF entry is up too! Thanks and see you around.

    I'm inviting you to join us at Messy Go Round , link is still open. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not really into receiving flowers ate hehehe.. Your bouquet is lovely.

    Late bloghopping from Pink Friday.

    Would be grateful if you could visit my Pink also, have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice kaayo sis! Nindot kaayo pagka-capture ang mixed color sa flowers! :)

    See you at my In PINK with the Sakura entry. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow. Followed you too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice :) a nice gift to a sweet lady :)

    ReplyDelete