"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Operation Smile!

To a very talented, athletic, simple, and sweet Woman I've met online....Clarissa; I just want to let you know that I am grateful to have known you. We may never meet in person yet, but I can feel your sincere friendship and love! I am sure when we finally meet you will be more than what I have expected you to be. Stay what you are for that is the only way to be happy! Thanks for being a good friend to me and many!


Whatever with the past has gone,The best is always yet to come. - Lucy Larcom

4 comments:

  1. Great Smile Cecile! Looking at your pic made me smile, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie, mali yung post ko kanina so, this is supposed to be be the real one :-).

    thanks for the comment, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for such a sweet post,Ate Ces!!I'm lucky to have friends like you,too!!I'm so touched of what everybody did to me!!Thank YOU!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a very sweet post tCes...I totally agree with you....bait kasi ni mami Clang....:)....kasing bait mo....hehhehehe!

    ReplyDelete