"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My PR is Back!

Who would have thought that by just changing the layout of this blog will give back its page rank. Yup, PR2 is back. Now I am inspired to consistently update this blogs and my other blogs as well. I am glad that Google didn't forget the effort I have put into it. I also changed the blog url into domain one (www.apinaysahm.com). Thanks again, Mr. G :-)!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations,Ate Ces!!More power to your blog!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your PR2..hardworker ka kasi saka masipag kang mag blog walk..Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Clang
    thanks dear :-); kailan ba flight nyo?

    @ Liza
    hay di mo lang alam kung gaano ako katamad mag blog hop hehehe...kaya nagulat nga ako at nagbalik yung pr nitong blog na to eh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that your PR2 is back. I have a tag for you. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete