"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pink Friday: Pink PSP


Two weeks ago, my youngest niece graduated from grade school. I wasn't there to witness it and most of all congratulate her. Anyway, when I asked what gift she wanted, she said that it is up to me. She will take it whatever I give her because she was shy. Then, I remembered one photo from her graduation day where she was playing a PSP she borrowed from her cousin. I thought that maybe if I could find a Pink PSP just like the one on the picture, then I'd buy it for her. Since this PSP is a limited edition, it would be very hard for me to find one! But I am still positive that I would get one before our trip to the Philippines this summer.


The pink PSP is absolutely fabulous. The pink PSP is not only meant for games, but also for videos. With this pink PSP you surely will turn heads. There is a lot of video material which can be obtained with downloads, once you have done this you can put the videos on your cute PSP. With the pink PSP limited edition goes a white headphone, memory stick duo 32 MB, white cover and the UMD of singer Pink.

19 comments:

  1. ug ako siguro paduwaon aning psp diko kabalo hehe. congrats sa imung niece ces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your niece, that pink psp is really cute! im sure magugustuhan nya yan.

    Happy PF

    my pink is up:
    http://www.charlottev.com/2011/04/14/kids-high-heels/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i like it!

    mine is here:

    http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/04/pink-fridays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going home? kainggit naman.. its been awhile na rin since i spent summer in Pinas. For sure, she would love that pink psp. Happy weekend momsie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it too and would like to have one! LOL here's my entry moms:! :D

    Pink Outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna have a pink PSP too. Happy Pink Friday!

    PF: Strawberry Ice Cream

    ReplyDelete
  7. my niece has a baby pink psp:)

    followed u from here, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is what my aynrand likes sana pink na casing kaso ang daddy ang mas madalas na gumagamit kaya ayaw ng dad ng pink lol


    enjoy your weekend!
    http://www.imasworld.com/2011/04/pf-kikay-much/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Am sure she'll love it ate.

    Take a peek at the Pink at my page. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want this pink! ;) following you now through pink friday! ;) awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. heheh..thats cool cecil..love it:)

    mine is up too..good day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! I once owned a blue PSP (color choice not mine hehe) but it's not with me anymore... And seeing this post reminded me of my PSP. I miss it. I'm sure your niece would love to get one of this! And not to mention it's really cute! :)

    Happy PF! ^_^ Here's my Pink Fridays entry for this week. Hope you can visit me.

    ============================
    Mars @ The Life Encounters

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sure she will love it, Ate Cess. Pink is a lovely color. Mine is up - My PF Entry

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just a quick visit from Pink Friday :) Happy weekend!
    My PInk
    *****************
    Shengkay’s Journal
    Shengkay Random Nest

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, that's really a cute PSP, I hope you could find one for your niece. Have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW lucky girl, Im sure she will loves that pink psp hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  17. i super want one! awesome pink you have here ate

    late visit from pF:
    http://www.the3chies.com/2011/04/cheep-in-her-pink-tee-at-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gotta love them gadgets! We had a PSP before but we sold it after a few months use. Nagsawa rin agad.

    my pink friday entry: pink pajamas

    ReplyDelete
  19. that's pretty, she will be happy with yoru gift for sure! goodluck and hope you can find one! anyway, just followed you, hope you can follow me back. thank you! visiting late from pink fridays and wishing you a blessed week! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

    ReplyDelete