"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pink Friday: Salsa


One of our fave appetizers is chips and salsa :-); so here it is....hubby's homemade salsa which is very yummy! I like it with cilantro in it, but he prefers without. But when I make some, I put a little whether he likes it or not, lol! What about you? What's your fave Mexican appetizers?


This is my share for Pink Friday this week; you can join us by clicking the button below!

9 comments:

  1. Delicious entry :). Nako wala akong alam sa mexican appetizer hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ka pink pud sa gibutangan cel oi hehe. ug dli jud pud ko kblo mo himo ug salsa, unsaon??

    my entry for PF is up, please check it out here too Bratz jewelry box

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how to prepare this salsa kaya ready made lagi ako.. my PF is up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks very yummy. I didn't try salsa yet but for sure i would love it...i'll try it as soon as im in pinas...

    Visiting from mg PF entry... http://www.jenbestfriend.com/?p=232

    ReplyDelete
  5. So yummy!

    Hope you can find time to visit my Spring Pixie post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new follower here.
    Here's my daughter's ENTRY.
    Come play with us at Messy Go Round Meme and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sarap naman ces! naibog ko, hehe

    http://www.zoeandchloe.info/pink-girls/

    ReplyDelete
  8. we like salsa partnered with chips! yummy! wishing you a great weekend! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

    ReplyDelete