"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Love Your Blog Award


I'd like to thank, Tatess for noticing my blog enough to give me this award :-)Thank you so much dear. Now, it is time for me to pass it on to at least 15 persons whose blogs impresses me much.

These are the rules:
1.Post the award on your blog
2.Link the person who has given you the award
3.Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered
4.Let these 15 people know that you've given them an award.

Here they are:
1. chubskulit, 2. Mommy Liz, 3. MelCole, 4. Willa, 5. Clarissa
6. Umma,7. AC, 8. niko, 9. Shydub, 10. dhemz, 11. Jake
12. You, 13.you, 14.you, and 15. you! Grab it guys for you deserve this award as much as I do :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment