"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas and Family Reunion

In just a couple of weeks, winter break would be here. I am excited for my son to be home and spend time with us. The much awaited date for a Christmas/family reunion is coming pretty soon, too. Jacob couldn't wait to open his presents while we are excited for our trip to m in-laws on Christmas day. I hope it would be a great time/reunion. To see hubby's family is like a treat or us for we don't really each other that much. It would be very fun if we could ride my in-laws rv and tour the whole town. Snow would never be a problem for they are a member of a club where rv towing is covered. In case the rv get stuck on the snow or ice, the roadside assistance would be there to help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment