"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Thursday, February 17, 2011

CC: Our First Kiss

The very first time Matt kissed me (on my forehead) was at the airport when we (my cousin and I) picked him up after his flight from US to meet me in person for the first time after exchanging emails for six months. He stayed at my Aunt's house for a week before we finally have our first kiss...then left the next day. We both didn't know how to kiss yet, lol and so we didn't know what to do :-). Matt courted some girls before but none of them became his gf, and so, I was his first and last GF...and that explained why he didn't know how to kiss a woman that time. After being married for almost 10 years...we know now how to, lol!

2 comments:

  1. ayy nakilig ko, hehhe naimagine na you dont know how to kiss pa hehehe, haay love love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow to think na he's american medyo conservative din pala sya :) or siguro gentleman lang talaga sya. Kakilig nga ng first kiss nyo, kinakabog siguro dibdib nyo nun.

    ReplyDelete