"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Acne In My Thirties!

I thought I was spared from a skin problem known as acne since I didn't suffer from it when I was still a teenager, but I was wrong. After a kidney transplant, I suffered from acne particularly on my chest. My doctor told me that it was normal and so he prescribed me with an acne treatment which was very effective. It didn't take long and my chest was cleared with acne. Man, I was so relieved! Who would have thought that I would still get acne. Oh well, we cannot really tell what will happen next, can we?

2 comments:

  1. I had pimples when I was a kid and always heard my Grandmother say not to eat chocolate and other candy. Sure enough it went away since apparently it was the sugar. I never did drink sodas which a lot of kids do nowadays.

    ReplyDelete