"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, July 23, 2010

A Blog With Substance Award from Kat

I have been very busy lately because of our move that I didn't get the chance to visit blogs as well as update my blogs. And so, here am I back to blogging. While gone, I got tagged by a smart, sweet and pretty young woman named Kat of Amazingly Me...and I'd like to thanks her for including my blog. Kat, I want you to know that you inspired me to do better with my blogs...this award is pretty inspiring :-).


Blogging for me a way to: share my thoughts and feelings, gain friends and learn from them, an addictive hobby, and a great outlet.
There are rules to when follow ones you receive this award. Like:

Thank the blogger who give the award to you. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words for example: WRITE HEART PEOPLE LIVE HAPPY. Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance. It's time to pass this award to those friends who inspired me to be a better person....and blogger :-).

  • Umma

  • Amy

  • Dhemz

  • Kat

  • Shydub

  • Pehpot

  • Willa

  • Rose

  • Liz

  • Rossel
  • 2 comments:

    1. wow may award ka ulit. congrats kayni. you really deserve it! cheers to your philosophy in blogging! luv it.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you so much for this. I look forward to posting it on my blog and listing some great blogs there also.

      ReplyDelete