"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, July 9, 2010

We Hate Fats in Our Stomach

Hubby and I have both tummy or stomach fats in our tummies and we hate it. We tried eating less and exercising more but it didn't work due to inconsistency. We were so busy running errands and with our move that we can go for a walk everyday. Based on my experienced before, diet and exercise really work; we just need to work hard on it. I never heard of stomach fat loss before, but I bet it really works or else they wouldn't advertise it. I couldn't wait for the time that hubby and I would be able to fit again on those small size clothing we have been keeping in our closet for years.

7 comments:

  1. Yup, me too, Cecille. I need to lose those bulges in my tummy soon or else nothing will fit me na.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same thing here ate ces! marami na talaga tayo nito gustong mawala ang mga fats sa tiyan... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here ces, really hate fat belly if only i can condemn my fat belly para lumayas lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I think it is great, would my insulin insensitivity ever go away? I want to reduce these foods from now on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haaayyy.. we have the same problem sis. Anyway, kasalanan ko kasi tamada ko mag-gym. Tsk! tsk!

    Btw, my Victoria Secret giveaway is now up at Pink MagaLine. Please visit me back to enter and win. Joining is very easy. Just follow and drop a comment. It's open internationally, so see ya there? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. a big problem to all but it's really hard work if you want to say good bye to stomach fats

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried South Beach Diet, truly the stomach will be trim first...but as soon as I went back in my usual diet....it's back again LOL!

    ReplyDelete