"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CC: I was Out, He Was In-Charge

The first time I was really out was last year when I attended my Grandmother's funeral back in the Philippines for two weeks. I was able to leave the two men in my life because hubby wasn't working that time due to job lay off. It was like, I got a call from P.I. today and need to be on the plane the next day. He wasn't in the position to say "no"...he was in-charged! They had great time except for the first few days; Jake kept waking up in the middle of the night asking for me or couldn't sleep without me. Anyway, I don't have problem leaving the house and son to hubby except that Matt couldn't really take care of our son and the house at the same time. He'll do his best though and that is enough for me. One thing I learned that hubby is not good in multi tasking when it comes to house work and kid. When I came back....he told me house how much he missed me and that he gained greater appreciation of my job as a full time wife and mother. Since then, he stop complaining about his job :-).

5 comments:

  1. at least Matt experienced how to be in-charge of the house and Jacob for 2 weeks and though not enough, he did his best. happy CC, Ces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 weeks in charge, galing naman ng hubby mo. pero yon nga rin kagaya ng hubby ko ,pagdating sa bahay di nya na kayang ayusin .pag uwi ko ako rin lahat pero okayl ang din.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It made him realized how challenging the work of a wife and mom can be isn't it.

    My Couple's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganon? para palang si Rodney, sabi niya, I have the hardest job ever daw. Kasi nga, he experienced na na maiwan sa bahay at mag alaga ng mga bata at maglinis. Naku, yung mga ibang asawa kasi, kala nila ang daling maging Mommy at wife di ba? Iba talaga tayong mga babae, pwedeng mag blog habang nagluluto at naglalaba, oh ha? ingat lang baka masunog ang ulam, hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! sarap naman nun ate ces! parang kailangan ko ata iparanas yan kay mark kase feeling nya ang dali dali ng life ko, pero totoo naman, madali lang... hahaha!!! kase si alyssa naman di alagain... siguro kailangan ko na talaga mag baby #2 para naman mahirap-hirapan ako ng konti... hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete