"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CC: Is It Over?

Aside from monthly period, the medications I am taking everyday makes me act different. What I meant is that I am not myself (as hubby tells me every time). I get annoyed and irritated so easily. Small things can turn into a big problem. As one of my nurse said "hubby calls me a bitch." When I have that moment... I can be a bitch at times, too, lol! When I became bad....I am really, really bad! With a hubby like I have who is very patient, understanding and forgiving...you can imagine how bad can I be that he almost gave up on me one time; he even told me that "he can't take it anymore! He didn't think it will happen to us.....but it seems like it was happening. Oh no!...it can't be happening! I thought it was over. I was so scared! I didn't say I thing for a moment...but later on apologized. I was crying...he was crying, too when we were talking. That was the longest serious talked we have even had. Since then, I try very hard to control my temper...it is hard but I have to for the sake of our marriage....and our son!

Join us by clicking the button above!

4 comments:

  1. hehe bawal daw ang tigre! LOL

    I cannot imagine kung paanog ka magalit

    ReplyDelete
  2. ganon? may tendency ka palang maging bitch? minsan ate Cecil ang hirap kontrolin ng galit eh, parang need na ilabas para gumaan ang ating pakiramdam, or minsan tinotopak talaga. Buti na lang at na realize mong ikaw ang mali at ikaw ang nag apologize, eh pano kung mataas ang pride mo, eh di nagkahiwalay na kayo, at buti rin ang asawa mo eh malawak ang pang unawa..

    ReplyDelete