"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Well Taken Care Off

Having some serious medical issues make me worry a lot. I worry about my son and his future, my husband and his job, and our financial obligations and etc... In one way or another and whether we like it or not everyone of us will going to die. And I am pretty sure that we all want to make sure that everything is well taken care of when we leave this mortal life. I, for one would like to ensure that our mortgage is paid off so our son will not be burdened with tons of bills to be taken care off. That is why hubby and I need to talk about buying mortgage life insurance. Planning and organizing our finances wisely will surely benefit us in the long run. Our son would be at peace and the grieving process will be easier for him.

4 comments:

  1. To be Honest I really enjoyed reading it,I have no word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you think of your son a lot..so nice father..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds great that you worry a lot about your son and his future,
    nice i like this spirit..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is the age of your son..??/ you really care for him..
    great..!!!

    ReplyDelete