"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, March 18, 2011

Trendy Scrubs and Lab Coats for Women

I have been in and out of the hospital since I was diagnosed with renal kidney diseases. Even though I am done with dialysis and has new kidneys transplanted in me, I still frequently visit the hospital due to my routine lab work and check ups. Seen a lot of people who work at the hospital...from Filipino nurses to Indian doctors. Each workers wear different uniforms. Some wear trendy scrubs like the scrubs for nursing I saw at the shopping malls and online. Being a frustrated nursing student before, I couldn't help but feel badly for my dream that didn't materialize due to lack of financial assistance. And took a nursing aid instead. I still dream of pursuing my study in the future...hoping it wouldn't be too late yet.

Talking about my frequent visits to the hospital that happens every other week, part of those visits are mostly blood works and shots. The lady who draw blood from me works at the laboratory and of course wears lab coat. She looks like a doctor. Her lab coat looks very trendy and comfortable. At first I thought she was one of the doctor at the transplant center, but I was wrong, lol. One time, I asked where she buys her uniform and she said that at the medical stores where they sell lab coat for women. She told me how much she likes that one store near where she lives...and that she gets discounts there every once in awhile for she became their valued customer.

4 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about the kidney problem, anyways, yes, lab coats are much nicer to look at now than before when they are dull and boring.. :D thanks for following, visiting here with my new site..

    ReplyDelete
  2. te ces ang ganda ng layout mo!! loveeeeeeeeeeee it! sino me gawa???

    i love the font ng sobra! hihih

    ReplyDelete
  3. ate ces i hope you are feeling better now and sana mag continue na ang full recovery mo... God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niko, this is a free blogger layout from pixelista.com ...check mo site nila :-)

    ReplyDelete