"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, March 25, 2011

Pink Friday: Dallas Arboretum Trip

Yesterday my friends (Lyn and Emily) and I had the chance of going to the Dallas Arboretum. We took some pictures while enjoying the beautiful flowers on the first week of springtime. Lots of flowers, people and fresh air....what a wonderful day it was! We had a little picnic, too! Love the foods: pork and chicken adobo, ginisang petchay and steamed white rice...the dessert were cantaloupe and banana, yum! Anyway, here is my share on Pink Friday this week.

Pink Tulips...
Snapdragon Sultan Roses.....

14 comments:

  1. Those are lovely flowers Tita.

    Tea Time for pink. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really lovely flowers Miss Cess. I love Tulips. I have some in my mini garden but they're color yellow. Pink tulips is really beautiful! Mine is up - My Pink Photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful!!


    Visiting from Pink Friday!
    Mine: http://www.nshimaservings.com/pink-and-sweet-friday/"

    Have a lovely weekend!
    ~May~
    ******

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are beautiful flowers...:-)

    visiting from Pink Fridays!

    here is my ENTRY

    and also if you have spare time please feel free to comment on my entry to Coolbusters contest Blogging & Me

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pagka gwapa sa mga flowers...as in..lovely jud kaayo...

    agi ko Cez..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shots ate Cecile..ka-pretty sa mga flowers

    thanks for the visit

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these are very lovely!

    followed your blog & here's my pink entry for the week:
    http://www.imasworld.com/2011/03/pf-pinkblack-birthday/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely flowers specially the pink tulips. there will be lots of them soon since summer is fast approaching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love tulips and these are all gorgeous flowers, great shots too! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love all the flowers so pinky hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are lovely tulips ces, my fave. now lng naka suroy sakit ako ngipon uy

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww...these are soooo pretty! thanks for the visit! :)

    ReplyDelete