"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, March 4, 2011

Pink Friday: Note Pad and Bath Petals

I am very lucky to have a mother in-law that is very sweet and thoughtful. She gives me little things that makes me feel special and happy. I am really flattered that she know how to please me and vice versa. Last year, she gave me this cute note pad with pink pen; then on Christmas day, handed me this beautiful bath petals. Anyway, here they are...


My entry for Pink Friday this week! Join us by clicking the button below.

5 comments:

  1. Hi2x Mommy Cecile! Ang aga mo mag post for the Pink Fridays ah. (well, ako din! Up na din post ko) Haha! Anyway, you are lucky indeed! Ako medyo goody2x lng din kmi ni MIL but not totally. Every Xmas lng ako binibigyan ng gift. Hihi. :)

    Happy PF! :)

    Dhadha ❥
    www.kerstinmarie.info
    www.dhadhagarcia.com
    www.twenteenmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are cute bath petals. i love the color. visiting from The Bloggers Exchange.

    Topics on Earth
    Mom’s Ups and Downs
    Kitchen Essentials

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are cute pressies, love them both...sarap talaga ng merong good relationship with in-laws! :) have a great weekend!

    PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ate ces! ang sweet nyo naman ni MIL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganda ng bath petals ces. sweet ng MIL mo tsang

    Visit My Pink Entry

    ReplyDelete