"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Best Cookware Ever!

When hubby and I first got married, we were living in an apartment. We were also excited that we went shopping like crazy. We bought new things we need like cookware, home decorations, few furniture and more. And since we both like to cook and eat, we made sure that we purchased a high quality cookware like the all clad copper core. I am glad we chose this kind of cookware for it really last longer than we have imagined. In fact, we have been using them for almost nine years now and are still in good shape, and are easy to clean. These kind of cookware cook foods evenly.

3 comments:

  1. I like the cookware ni rachelray ces, ky very colorful hehe. mahal lang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently switched to gas and my cookware gets really gummy at the bottom of my skillets and really burned. I'm not sure why this is happening. I didn't have the problem with electric, but I hate electric stoves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mainly I have these problems with my wok and skillets. I already have T-fal and Faberware. Any suggestions would be great.

    ReplyDelete