"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Thursday, June 3, 2010

When I have Headache...

I don't know why but lately, I have been suffering from a terrible headache. The bad thing about headache is that I get annoyed pretty quickly. I don't want noise, I don't want to talk to anybody, and don't like sun. You wouldn't want to be near me when I am in this kind of mood :-). Thanks to my sweet hubby who is very understanding and patient. He knows when to keep his distance when I have headache or is not feeling well. Sometimes he would asks me whether I am hungry or have I checked my blood sugar already....because he knows that those are few symptoms of headache. Anyway, when I feel like I am having one, I would immediately take some Tylenol....after half an hour, my headache is gone!

3 comments:

  1. Pareho tayo ces, pag may head ache i don't want to be bothered. baka sa stress yang head ache mo ces, mawawala rin yan once you can settle in na sa new place nyo, wala ng iisipin kasi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sana nga, Tsang; musta nama mo? Asa kamo nag weekend? Kami dire ra sa balay, pahulay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't deal with headache. oouching.. i just sit down and relax myself..

    ReplyDelete