"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CC: I Married My Dream Man!

I started to dream of marrying a fine, simple man when I turned 25. Since I am a simple person with simple dreams, I never really dream on marrying a rich good looking man, but someone who is presentable, responsible and of course one who will love and accept me for who and what I am. And I have found that man in the person of my husband....only I never dreamed that he would be white and lives in U.S. of A :-). I was engaged once to a Filipino who is based in San Diego, but the wedding didn't go through because of the distance. I think that I am really destined to marry a man who lives million miles away.....and that God chose Matt for me because He knows me and my needs. My husband might not be a good looking or rich guy, but he completes me...he is responsible, presentable and loves me for who I was and am today....he is the man of my dream!

11 comments:

  1. Its very bvious and your heart cantell that he is your dream man. the man that God paired you. Your soulmate. Ako 27 ko nakahuna huna ug panguwag ces hehe you know na late bloomer hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. salamat sa comment, Tsang :-); pareha ta na late bloomer na.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How touching ng post na ito ate, you found your dream man indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! super touching naman talaga, hehehe! yun naman ang importante di ba, yung loves ka kung sino at ano ka. ako kasi non, gusto ko gwapo talaga, kaso dream man lang, sa panaginip eka nga, di man gwapo si Rodney, binigyan naman ako ng magagandang mga anak, counted na rin yun, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checklists are hopeless and pointless. There isn't a Mr. Right or Mr. Perfect because no one is perfect. God gave you Matt because you're a good person and you deserve someone good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God gave you the perfect much.you both deserve a good person and that is Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post tells it all, you really did marry your dream man cheers to that cecille. Thanks pala sa comment ha?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's just that God knows us more than we know ourselves kaya naman he gives you your perfect match, ate ces...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are both destined to be partner in life Ces. You are lucky to have found that kind of man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Naka-experience ka pala nang broken engagement but then God has another plan for you to marry the right man. That's destiny! Hugs to you and God bless you both Cecile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks rosell,God gave you Matt because you're a good person and you deserve someone good.

    ReplyDelete