"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We Love to Read

Shopping is one thing hubby and I love to do aside from outdoor. We sometimes rationalize by saying that here in Texas, there is nothing else to do than eat and shop since we are far away from beach, and the weather is hot during summer time. That is a lame excuse we know :-); anyway, we both shop online especially when the shipping is free and prices are affordable. We particularly love to shop at buy.com where we find great deal on bestselling books. Right now, Amazon books are on sale with a free shipping for order $25 or over. I think I need to buy myself a Glen Beck new book. I have been hearing so much about it that made me interested.

8 comments:

  1. I wonder why I am not fond of reading books, he he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading books too... but Im inclined reading ebooks now that I've got an ipad hahaha.. its more handy.

    Gosh, its almost Friday Ces... time flies too fast and its already month of July Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read but reading doesn'tlove me hehehehe. Kalisud sabton. In other words im lazy to read ces hehehe labi na ug english, aguy mag nose bleed ko j/k

    ReplyDelete
  4. I beleive it involved a couple of teenagers who fell in love, and someone dies because either they get sick or they were in a accident or something.. and they have to cope and move on..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know of one song that's long been debated as to the meaning behind the lyrics, and when the singer was asked about it himself he just replied 'I don't really know myself..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have bought bags at Patpong, but from indoor shops - and you still bargain hard - don'y buy unless you get them to half or one third of the starting price. Have generally found that these bags are better quality, and worth more than the stuff outside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has also made cashmere, leather and silk/linen jackets for other family members. We have also sent friends over, who have been very satisfied with the overall service and quality of garments.

    ReplyDelete