"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, June 25, 2010

Honey, I Need a GPS!

Part of the thing I don't like about moving is trying to familiarize myself with the roads and where they will lead me to. I hate driving where I can easily be lost...and nobody can tell me which way to go. Now, that we are settled, one thing I need to do is go to mapquest for direction since I don't gps I can rely on. I would like to get, but hubby wouldn't let me. He said it is expensive and sometimes not accurate. I asked him why he said that, he didn't even tried it before. His response was: some guys at work told him so. Oh well, you can't really rely on what one or two people, you've got to try it for yourself especially that he hates to for direction when we are lost, anyway. What I really like about this particular gps is that you can even apply it on your mobile phone, thus making it easier to drive confidently. Hubby needs to do some research himself about sat nav​ before he finally shut the door on it. One of these days, I would get it whether he likes it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment