"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, June 11, 2010

Revealing Clothes, Not My Cup of Tea!

Back when I was still single, I used to live with my Aunt overseas. My Aunt is my Mom's sister who is lucky enough to marry an English man who is rich, kind and generous. He is the opposite of my Aunt in almost everything/way. Anyway, these guys belong to a group of people who are physically active, and party animals. They used to host costume party at home. I like that most of their friends wear simple costumes, some wear conservative and others wear sexy costumes just like my Aunt. I know she is my Aunt, but I don't like the way she dresses...very sexy and revealing clothes. I don't have any idea what she is trying to portray, but I was the one who get embarrassed by the way she dresses. Oh well, can't do anything about it. She is a grown woman who knows what is right and wrong and good and bad. She is free to choose whatever she wanted to do and I don't need to remind her of that...for she knows better.

No comments:

Post a Comment