"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Answer to My Switch Problem

With all the electronic appliances and gadgets we now use in our house, wires and plugs are everywhere. How I wished there is a way to plugs all these gadgets and small appliances in one switch, just like the KVM switch that way, we can hide those wires out of sight. I am sure many would agree with me. I just don't understand why sometimes, my husband doesn't care about this kind if thing. And every time I mention to him about it, he would always say that it's just s waste of money to buy such switch. Oh well, I guess I need to figure out how I will convince him or just buy it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment