"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, April 23, 2010

Indoor and Outdoor Safety Glasses

Our eyes are one of the most important part of our bodies that is why we need to take extra care of it. Being a diabetic person, taking care of my eyes is very important to me. I need it in order to survive this life. So diet and exercise are two things I care about more than my love of food. In addition, taking oral medications as well as insulin shot should never be missed. So far, my blood sugar level s under control now, thanks to my doctor who is my partner in this.


Anyway, talking back about our eyes, when working on something like mowing lawn, carpentry, construction works and more, we need safety glasses to protect our eyes. We do not want something to get into our eyes, do we? I am glad hubby uses safety glasses when working at the garage and doing yard works. I love that because of modern technology, there is a safety eyeglasses that also help protect our eyes from ultra violet rays and t the same time can be used indoor as well as outdoor. Cool, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment