"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, April 23, 2010

Are You Ready for Mother's Day?

Mother's Day is fast approaching and like most mother's, I wished to receive something nice, but inexpensive gift such as the flower attached in here. While surfing the net for flowers to be given to my mother in-law, I saw this one and it is not expensive at all! It only cost $19.99 plus shipping and tax. I love these flowers for it look very pretty and the color itself cheers me up! If only hubby reads my blogs particularly this post, he would know what I wanted for Mother's Day.

Really, I don't need fancy jewelry, chocolates or even expensive dinner date. These flowers are enough to make my Mother's Day special!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, who knows, your hubby is reading it right now. The cool trick is to make your child read your blog, and of course, he may eventually tell his/her Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na ako dili ko mag expect ces ug mothers day.

    ReplyDelete