"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today is Our Lucky Day!

Today is one of those days where I am very proud of what I have accomplished. Our day was very busy. It starts when we all got up before 7am, prepare our son for school and ourselves to our hectic schedule. After dropping off our son at school, hubby and I headed to my two doctor's appointment in the morning. First, went to Medical City transplant center for a weekly lab work which normally lasts for 2 to 3 hours wait for result. Luckily, today was our lucky day for we didn't wait that long to find out the result of it. It was like less than an hour wait! Because of that, we had an hour and a half to spare before my next doctor's appointment! Before lunch, we were already driving home! What a nice day! The rest of the day were busy as usual.

1 comment:

  1. Maayo paka ces daghan ka na accomplish in one day. sus ako uy kapoy mn ako lawas ilihok.

    ReplyDelete