"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

CC: We Are Each Other's Best Friends!


Rodliz’s Nest


When I was single I have many friends at work, home, and church! Few of them became my best friends. But when I marry my husband, he became my one and only best friend! With him, I can be myself without having to worry about what he would think or say for he loves me for who I am and vice versa. Hubby and I are two different beings but despite of our differences, we compliment each other and that is how our marriage works. We can bring best and worst in each other and still laugh at it :-) and of course, love each other! We understands each others strength and weaknesses and try to help overcome those weaknesses turning them into strength. My hubby is not only my lover and confidant, but also my mentor and friend whom I go out to eat, talk, shop, run errands, play with my fave games or things to do, and one I hang out with and do nothing together.


My best friend knows me better than I know myself; he knows what to do when I am not in the mood to talk, when I am quiet, worried, bored, frustrated and happy. I can wear my jammy all day, don't comb my hair, sit in front of my laptop whole day and not hear a single bad word or complain from him. He is the best! My best friend knows my innermost thoughts and feelings, my dreams and everything. One who knows when to listen, give advice and support when I needed it and I also do the same with him. He is also my shock absorber, one who spoils me... and loves me more than himself! I am glad that we are very open with each other, never hides anything including our past (good, bad even the embarrassing ones). That is how best friends are! Being yourself, being honest, understanding, patient and doesn't criticize, but accepts each other for who and what they really are!

Rodliz’s Nest


Click the badge for more interesting entries of this week's theme called "we're the best of friends."

13 comments:

  1. love your post, ces. your lucky for having each other. your friendship re-create that magic in your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm truly happy for you, Cecile, because not many wives enjoy the same blessings as you do. I thank God for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kaka goosebumps naman tong post mo, aprang tumayo ang hair sa batok ko. It was a great post, I enjoyed reading it. Sobrang lovey dovey!!!! ang bibigat ng mga kataga, parang di ko ma carry.

    Wala akong ma say eh, basta you're so blessed and I can see that you are so happy with your marriage with Matt. Pareho tayo, yehey!! I mean I am so happy with Rodney, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nakaka touch naman tong post mo te....so sweet nyong dalawa...you guys are so blessed to have each other....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that is what we call LOVE hehehe. Sarap pagka friend mo ang hubby mo ano ate hehehe, you can be as silly as you can be when are with him and its okay..

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post, you can really feel the love in every sentence .... love it!!! have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ces! bumalik ako to invite you sa blogger's party. i am the host today. hope you could drop by. here's the link...

    http://blogpartyhost.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=12

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi mommy ces! here's how to host a blog party

    you should send me a post like this. it can be a short article lang about yourself, put links back to your site. i will be posting this at the blog party site. i hope may17 is ok with you.

    schedule a post on your blog, on the date you are scheduled to host a party. it can be like this blog1 and/or <a href="http://my-blogbook.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-am-now-blabbing-some-stuffs-about-me.html>blog2</a>

    ReplyDelete
  9. naku ate ces, ako din... kahit di ako maligo, magsuklay at maghapon sa computer, walang reklamo si fafa... sya pa nga nagluluto ng lunch pag alam na busy ako... ang saya ng ganitong life! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so sweet mommy ces (ayan naki-mommy CES n din ako,feeling close..hahaha)

    So sweet and full of love!

    btw, followed u and added ur link to mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thats one true love kahit na medyo bad hair day tayo eh sa kanila ang ganda ganda pa rin hehehe... ang sarap talagang may asawa... may husband ka na my best friend ka pa

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow.. this is so nice, i hope your hubby reads this.. same here, si hubby lang talaga ang bestfriend ko dito, although i have few pinay friends here, iba pa rin eh....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cecile, incredible that you are that you are able to keep that relationship with your husband. It's so nice to know. ;-)

    ReplyDelete