"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CC: I Love You

Matt and I didn't say "I Love You" to each other till we meet in person, but despite of that...we knew and felt our love toward each other even before we met. Our emails and phone calls can testify/attest to that. Yup, we still have copies of those emails we sent to each other and every time we read them together we still giggle and fall in love all over again. It's been 9 years now...yet we still say "i love you's" every single day...and never get tired of saying and hearing it :-)!


How about you? You still remember the first time he/she said 'i love you' to you? Share it with us by clicking the button on the right side of this blog. See you there!

3 comments:

  1. super sweet naman, nakatago pa nag mga emails nyo sa isan't isa? ako ,nawala ng parang bula. ang sarap ngang i reminisce ng nakaraan di ba? hay nakaktuwa at nakaka giggle. You're meant for each other ate Ces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 9 years is a long time. Good to know you still are that sweet to each other. :)

    New follower of yours. Found you through CC. Feel free to read my entry too. Thanks!

    http://flippertail.blogspot.com/2011/02/couples-corner-1st-time-kai-told-me-he.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow 9 yrs at naitago nyo pa ang mga love emails! galeng naman :D
    <a href="http://www.heartifying.com/2011/02/11/couples-corner-first-time-he-told-me-loves-me/”>my CC is here.</a>

    ReplyDelete