"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, February 18, 2011

He is Busy, I am Busy!

Every Tuesday my son gets to pick a couple of books of his choice at his school library. And every time I check on his backpack I notice that he always choose a book that will help him draw something he likes; for instance a book about airplanes, cars, and boats. He is now at the stage where he is interested on drawing and boy, I tell you he can draw well! Hubby and I are so impress with his talents, that is why we always encourage and support him with what he wants to do as long as it will help him develop his talents. I like that everyday after school instead of watching tv, he would make himself busy drawing, and then reading when he gets tired drawing. He is such a busy little guy! and while he is busy doing his thing I am also busy in front of my computer looking for diet pills that work for my husband. Yup, hubby is very desperate to lose weight at this point in time, and so he would try every possible way wherein he could lose weight fast. His goal is to lose at least 50 pounds before our trip to the Philippines this year. And as his wife, I will support and help him achieve that goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment