"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pink Friday: My Pink Hats

These pink hats are my favorites. Bought the one on the rightt when we were at Virginia beach, VA back in 2008. I wore it to protect my eyes and face from sunlight. Being a renal transplant recipient, I was advised by my doctor to really take good care of my skin for I am more prone to skin cancer that those who aren't.


My share on....

14 comments:

  1. Oh, so you get to wear those pretty hats when you go out... Take care and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hats, take care of your self :)
    have time to visit my first entry in pink fridays, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sure you look great on those lovely hats...take care always! :) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they were nice. Happy Friday.

    I'm having a giveaway, hope you can join,

    Beauty and Blogging Giveaway
    Men in Pink

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love it, very cool to look at esp. on summer!

    my entry here http://alwaysfilipina.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-pink-slipper.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are nice , i love hats too, pag pinagswaan mo na yan pasa lang dito sa pittsburgh

    ReplyDelete
  7. next time ganyan din entry ko eh pink cap

    happy pf

    http://fromwalatookay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Better late than never. Visiting for Pink Fridays #58. :D

    Pink Thoughts - Home of Pink Fridays

    ReplyDelete