"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Modern Bar Stools In Our Kitchen

Every time I visit a friend's house, I couldn't help but admire the furniture they have in their living room and in the formal dining area. Their Mom must have spent a lot of money on those furniture for they look expensive and elegant. The only thing that got me into thinking is that, why did she buy modern bar stools in the kitchen area? What really, bothers me is that the bar stools didn't match or coordinated with their kitchen furniture. Don't get me wrong, but I love modern furniture and since we plan on transforming our kitchen counter tops into an island someday, hubby and I will definitely purchased modern bar stools to match the kitchen cabinets and stuffs in our kitchen. I am so excited already though we still need to save for that big project of ours. The picture of a bar stool above is what I like the most!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I agree with you. Really this blog is very informative.It is used for kitchen and parties.I like your barstools.

    bar stools

    ReplyDelete