"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CC: So In Love!

I fell in love with Matt even more as soon as I heard his soft, gentle and kind voice for the first time over the phone. I felt that I have found my soul-mate so to speak my eternal love. I see hearts everywhere I go and wherever I look. I couldn't stop smiling, excitedly waiting for his emails everyday and phone calls once a week. It's been 9 years, but the feeling is still the same. I know the feeling is mutual because when I sing a love song in front of him, he smiles and his face turns into pink! I never had the chance of hugging and kissing him a lot on his cheeks when we were dating online, but now I have all the time to do that and he loves it! I am so in love with him that even though he is home all day, I still miss him; he thinks I am crazy for missing him that much, lol. Yup, I am crazy in love with him!


Rodliz’s Nest

7 comments:

  1. i am crazy too then.ehehe. i can see in your eyes that you're both still very much in love. happy cc, ces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. si hunny ko di tumatawag nun sa akin, mahal eh..haha kuripot at saka di ko naman kasi nun maintindihan accent nya! We are so lunck God gave us the chance to be loved and loved! =)

    my entry here
    http://alwaysfilipina.blogspot.com/2011/02/born-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe usually American husbands love to call everyday and they even use all the minutes in their calling cards. i join also this. happy CC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ate Ces, kala ko corny ako sa pag sulat ko ng entry, aba, eh natalo mo ako. bwahahaha! Ganon yata kapag love mo ang tao, lagi mo ma mimiss, gusto mo laging i kiss to express how much you love him di ba? You are indeed soulmates. Lucky you two...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww!!! ate ces... super duper feel na feel ko ang love... you indeed are the perfect match! =) HERE'S MINE

    ReplyDelete