"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, February 4, 2011

Showing Off My Fave Purse!

One of my few wish is to own a coach purse. I am so happy that hubby fulfilled that wish when he bought me this beautiful coach purse. I love it. Had I waited till I save money for it, I wouldn't have it right now! Hubby is happy because I am happy....he still teases me though every once in awhile as to why I want such an expensive purse. To him, purse is a purse....expensive or not lol!


Thanks again Honey for this awesome gift you gave me aside from two sets of perfumes :-); you are so sweet and thoughtful and I so love you!

4 comments:

  1. wow bait naman at coach ang gift!

    we didn't buy a gift for each other last christmas kasi we decided to buy a new dining set instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wwaaahhhh i love it! pahuwaman nya ko Cel. Pink na pink talaga :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. sweet talga ni hubby Te Ces.. you're so spoiled! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your new coach bag...he's such a sweetie! :) btw, thanks for being on your list very much appreciated...i added you too! mwah! :)

    ReplyDelete