"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Thursday, February 10, 2011

PF: My Pink Laptop

I have been meaning to update my two year old laptop into a new one. I just couldn't decide what brand and color to get on top of features I want/need. So when I saw the HP notebook (picture below), I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. It has all the features I needed. I couldn't wait anymore..and so the next day, I bugged hubby to take me to the store. He wanted to get me a Toshiba (refurbished) he saw at Micro center but I insisted since it would be mine, and I would be the one paying for it. He was hesitant at first but agreed with me later on. While he was helping me with the setting up and all, he was finally convinced that I chose the right brand of computer. I so love this laptop. I didn't purchase the mouse for I don't really need it. The sleeve is much cheaper online and so I ordered it there instead. Anyway, this is my entry for Pink Friday this week :-).
If you like pink color, join us and share your pink stuffs by clicking the button below.

16 comments:

  1. I love your laptop talaga, Ces. I am planning to buy mine this June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should listen to hubby, Toshiba is way, as in way better than HP, then just buy a pink laptop sleeve. :)
    ***

    I bought that slipper at Banana Peel outlet in Trinoma. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your pink lappy rtsang, im totally drooling on it. kung magsawa ka na dyan tapon mo lng sa akin ha hehe

    http://www.pinaysahm.com/2011/02/pink-friday-2-pink-jacket/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nakakainggit yung pink laptop, ang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute nga ng laptop mo..Join ako first entry...

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute ng lappy mo te ces!

    My pink entry: Pink Pajamas

    I am a follower of your blog. I hope you can follow mine too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its really nice, very feminine...love it! :) its my first time here at pink fridays! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love your lappy miss. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is the reason why I love HP because of the cutie and pinkie features...love it!

    thanks for the visit of my entry:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We always buy HP brand when it comes to laptop for we liked its quality and features...we never had any problem with all our HP gadgets...they work pretty well and last longer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice pink laptop you have! thanks for the visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ang cutie ng laptop! :)

    Happy PF! :)

    ♥ Dhadha
    www.kerstinmarie.info

    ReplyDelete