"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, February 18, 2011

Top Diet Pill

Exactly a week ago, hubby came home from work not feeling better. He had a slight fever and was coughing. I wasn't worried about it for I thought it will go away after some rest. But as the days go by, his cough is getting worst and he started complaining about his throat. And so he bought cough medicines and started taking it. His coughing stopped for a little while and felt much better afterward; I was so glad he was able to sleep. To our dismay, his fever got worst. His body temperature was very high! He said he has never been sick like this before. We really don't know what was going on with him. Could it be a strep throat? Flu or infection caused by his boil? Not sure what it was and what to do, I did some research on boil and its symptoms as well as the flu and strep throat. And as I go through the webmd's site, I couldn't help but see those advertisements regarding diet pills. Out of curiosity, I started reading reviews and learned that adapexin one of the top diet pills on the market today. If that is the case, could it be the diet pill hubby and I have been looking for? Though I've read many positive testimonies from its consumers, I am still not yet fully convinced till we tried it ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment