"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love." ~Mildred B. Vermont~

Friday, February 18, 2011

Reliable Printer

Last Sunday when I asked hubby to print some stuffs I needed for my Sunday school class, our computer started acting up. It wouldn't do its job! Hubby had to fix it before he can print the materials I needed. We didn't know what else to do. Good thing hubby didn't give up easily otherwise I would end up going to the library where I would need to stand in line for at least 15 minutes or so just to have copies of the things I needed. Anyway, I think that our printer needs an update, but hubby keeps telling me that the printer is still working and that it just needs ink. He better be right or we have no choice but to buy a new one. If that happens then we need to get one of brother printers for I read that they make good printer as well as printer accessories. I am so tired spending a lot of money for something that is of no worth. We need a reliable printer that does its job and lasts longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment